Showcase Dance Productions will hold it’s annual dancer Photo Day on Saturday, September 12. Due to the Covid 19 regulations and restrictions, photo day will be run differently this year.
- All photo orders MUST be placed online in advance. We will not be accepting payment at the studio. You may use your cell phone on photo day as well. Click HERE to place order.
- Dancers may have their individual dance photo taken and parents may purchase photo packages of the images.
- We will not be photographing classes or groups of unrelated dancers.
- Photos will not be published on-line or in any gallery. We will take multiple photos of your dancer and choose the best one.
- All individual photos will be taken according to a sign-up sheet, available from Miss Sheryl. You may access it online and reserve your time.
- Each time spot is five minutes long.
- You may reserve additional sessions for multiple costumes or family/sibling groups.
- See Miss Sheryl for info regarding costume changing on Photo Day.
- Miss Sheryl or a staff member will help in posing.
- I will wear a mask and maintain distance but do my best to engage dancers to get a great photo.
Packages have been changed/adjusted to reflect the absence of class photos. Purchase of multiple packages for multiple children/same child in multiple classes will result in a 10% discount applied at checkout.
All packages must be purchased online. Click here to place your order.
You may place this order as late as Photo day using PC or smartphone. All credit cards/debit cards are accepted at this link.
- We regret we cannot accept in-person payments for this Photo Day.
- All orders must be placed online. Click here to place your order.
- Please bring a printed copy of your order.
- If you are placing multiple orders for multiple children/classes, please indicate which package/photo item is for which child/class.
- Orders placed on Photo day will require parent to fill out sheet with invoice number and information regarding dancer name/class and which package is to be used for which dancer/class, in case of multiple orders.
All orders will be processed and mailed to your address provided.
For questions or further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508 384 1452.