Gemini Photo Events will be at Showcase Dance Productions studio April 1-4 to take class photos and dancer’s individual photos. Parents may purchase packages and other photo prints and products of their dancer’s photos. Here are the details:
- Photos will take place during regularly-scheduled class day and time, with the following exceptions:
- Saturday Princess Ballet (9:30 AM) will have photos Tuesday April 2 at 6 PM.
- Saturday Ballet Pointe Level 4 (9:30 AM) will have photos Monday April 1 at 7 PM
- Saturday Jazz Level 4 (11:45 AM) will have photos Monday April 1 at 7 PM
- Students should wear their full recital outfit including any bows, hats, props, etc. Check with your instructor if you have any questions.
- Combo classes will have separate class photos taken in their different outfits, such as Jazz, Ballet, Tap, except where Miss Sheryl or your instructor advises differently. You may have your dancer photographed in any or all outfits for separate packages/items.
- Photos, both individual and class, will take place in the main studio off the waiting room. We will set up lighting and backdrops.
- Parents may observe the process from the door and on the studio’s video feed. There will always be a studio representative in the photo room at all times with the children.
- During class photos, the door may be closed to allow the staff to properly pose and direct the student’s attention during the class photo to get the best results.
- No cameras, regular or cell phone, are allowed in the photo room during the photo process. We do not allow anyone to take photos of dancers using our backdrops. We have many photos to take and must keep on schedule and not interrupt the process..
- No images from this week’s photo session will be posted on-line. This is a pre-pay event and all orders must be paid for in order to receive you order. We take multiple photos of each dancer with the help of the staff to assure a good photo. We offer a “money-back-with-return-of-your-order” policy if you are not satisfied with your photos.
Placing an order for photos
- Parents may have their dancer(s) photographed and purchase photo packages, prints, and photo items of their choice of class and costume.
- Visit or download the selection of package and other photo items here. This form is also available at the dance studio.
- Download and fill out the order form here. This form is also available at the dance studio.
- Fill in top portion making sure to provide us with an accurate mailing address. All orders will be shipped to your home via USPS in appx. 4 weeks and will NOT be handed back at the dance studio.
- The bottom of the form has multiple lines to allow for multiple children and classes.
- For each child or class you are purchasing a package/item for, fill in the dancer’s information, especially the class day and time and outfit desired
- Choose a package or item for each line/child/class/costume.
- Packages cannot be split among children or costumes.
- The purchase of any package, A – J, entitles you to purchase selected “Add-Ons” at a reduced price. These items may not be purchased by themselves at this price without a package purchase.
- You may have more than one child in a photo. If you want to have siblings in one photo, you can do so and purchase an entire package or just some prints-remember, all packages include a class photo, so you will have to choose what class will be in a package with siblings in it.
- Orders with multiple package orders, either of the same child or of different siblings, will receive a 10% discount before shipping is added
- Families with multiple children and classes throughout the week who order multiple packages may fill in one form and wait until the last session to pay.
- For orders exceeding the lines on the order form, you can use an additional form and continue on that one. We will have extra forms during the photo sessions.
PLEASE BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR CHILD ON-HAND AND PHOTOGRAPHED FOR THE CLASS/OUTFIT YOU WISH.
WE DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY TAKE EVERY DANCER’S PHOTO AND DO NOT HAVE THE ORDER FORMS IN ADVANCE.
WE WILL NOT CALL OUT NAMES. YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOUR DANCER COMES AT THE PROPER TIME AND HAS THEIR PHOTO TAKEN.
IF THERE IS ANY DOUBT AS TO WHETHER A PACKAGE HAS BEEN ORDERED, WE WILL TAKE THE DANCER’S PHOTO AND WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION OF AN ORDER, JUST TO BE SURE.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 508 384 1452 or email us at email@example.com